Emergency AC Repair in Miami-Dade County & More!
If you’re a Miami, FL resident with a malfunctioning air conditioner, ARS Miami is here to provide emergency AC repair. Gone are the days where you have to suffer through a hot Florida night without air conditioner! The heat and humidity that South Floridians experience in the summertime can be stifling. That’s why when your AC unit stops working, you need the quick response of a trusted team to provide emergency AC repair in Miami, FL. ARS Miami has been serving Miami-Dade and Broward Counties for many years, and we offer expert AC service 24/7. Our team acts promptly to arrive at your home, diagnose the problem, and get it fixed at any time of the day or night.
Call 305-235-7213 or schedule an appointment online today for emergency AC service at your home.
$50 Off Any Heating or Cooling Repair*
$200 minimum purchase required. Valid only at participating ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Not valid for tune-ups, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. Not valid for commercial customers. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. See service center for details. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. #license#
Offer Expires: #expDate#
When to Call for an Emergency AC Repair in Miami, FL
It can be difficult to know what constitutes the need for emergency AC services. For this reason, the team at ARS Miami has compiled a list of scenarios when you should call us right away. These include:
- Your AC is making a high-pitched sound: When you hear a high-pitched sound coming from your air conditioner, at best a fan belt has come loose, which still requires the help of a professional. At worst, your compressor may be running at a very high level of pressure, which could be potentially dangerous. Don’t try to diagnose the problem yourself. Instead, shut off the system and call an AC professional for help.
- You notice a burning smell: The scent of something burning likely signals an electrical problem with your unit. The smell usually indicates that something has gotten too hot and is starting to melt. This is also a time you need to shut down the system and call a professional.
- Frequent popping or buzzing: A sound like this may also indicate that something has gone wrong with the electrical components of your AC unit. These systems are complicated machines, and it’s essential that you have an expert evaluate the problem.
- No cold air: No air conditioning in the sweltering summer months in Miami is most definitely a reason to call for emergency repair. Many things may have caused your system to stop producing cold air, and we’ll get to the bottom of it quickly.
Reasons Why Your AC Might Need AC Repair
Your AC can face problems for many reasons, leaving you to wonder what went wrong. The most common reasons your AC may malfunction and require emergency repair include the following:
- Improper maintenance: Your AC is made up of a lot of complicated components that require the attention of a professional from time to time. Skipping necessary maintenance appointments is one of the leading causes of complete AC failure. That’s why it’s important that you stick to a schedule and let a professional handle all maintenance tasks to keep your system in tip-top shape.
- Reaching the end of its life: AC systems don’t last forever, and even ones that are well-maintained will eventually reach their deadline. Most systems are designed to last between 10 and 15 years, so if yours is reaching that age, it may be time to consider a replacement before you suffer a breakdown. The older the components get, the more likely you’ll end up needing emergency AC repair in Miami, FL.
- System is overworked: With the climate in Miami, FL, your AC unit is always working hard to keep you and your family cool. But did you know you can overwork your AC? Doing so can result in the need for AC repair. By keeping your system at too low of a temperature or allowing it to run while you’re away from home, you may be forcing it to work harder than it needs to. This could put it at risk for problems that require emergency HVAC service.
Our Exceptional Service Guarantee
At ARS Miami, we provide our customers with an Exceptional Service Guarantee to give them added peace of mind. Our guarantee gives our customers one year from the date of the original invoice to report any dissatisfaction. If you are unhappy with the work we’ve done during that time, let us know, and we’ll make every effort to meet your expectations, or remove your equipment (if applicable) and cheerfully refund 100% of your money.